Roman was known to be a demonym relating to the inhabitants of the city of Rome or of the Ancient Empire known as the Roman Empire.
- History of Rome
- Ancient Rome (9th century BC – 5th century AD)
- Byzantine Empire (330/476/629 to 1453), a Late Antiquity and medieval continuation of the Greek-speaking portion of the Roman Empire
- Romaioi (Ρωμαίοι), Greek-speaking, Orthodox population of the Eastern Roman Empire dating to Late Antiquity (the term translates literally to "Roman")
- Romioi (Ρωμιοί), Greek-speaking, Orthodox population of the Rum-milet in the Ottoman Empire, or Greek-speaking Orthodox people today (the term translates literally to "Roman")
- Romanae or the Greco-Romans from Aetolia Acarnania that speak Romanesci
- Holy Roman Empire
- Roman, Bulgaria, a town and a municipality in Vratsa Province
- Roman, Eure, France, a commune
- Roman Municipality, Bulgaria
- Roman, Romania, a city in Neamţ county
- Roman Valley, Nova Scotia
- Romans, Ain, a town in France
- Romans, Deux-Sèvres, France, a commune
- Romans d'Isonzo, a town in Italy
- Roman, Sakha Republic, Russia, a rural locality
- Romans-sur-Isère, in the Drôme département of France
- Saint Roman, Monaco
Ad blocker interference detected!
Wikia is a free-to-use site that makes money from advertising. We have a modified experience for viewers using ad blockers
Wikia is not accessible if you’ve made further modifications. Remove the custom ad blocker rule(s) and the page will load as expected.